1. Twitter threatens authorized motion
A drawn-out authorized battle is anticipated following Tesla CEO Elon Musk’s (maybe un)stunning withdrawal from his US$44bln merger settlement with social media platform Twitter.
2. Cornerstone on observe for substantial development
Revenues generated by shoppers it serves instantly now make up 75% of whole turnover, up from 28% within the opening six months of final yr.
3. Wizz Air cancels flights after posting losses
The airline stated its liquidity remained robust, with its money stability on the finish of June bettering to €1.5bn.
4. FTSE 100 closes forward – simply
FTSE 100 closed Monday close to flat, up simply 0.35 factors, or 0.0049%, at 7,196.59
5. Ripple and SEC butt heads
Ripple has accused the SEC of taking an “excessive place” by trying to seal professional testimony behind a Daubert movement.
Let’s have a look forward at a few of tomorrow’s information