(TNS)—A Gig Harbor, Washington-based developer plans to start out taking cryptocurrency as cost for its actual property later this month.
Harbor Customized Improvement, Inc. will settle for “digital currencies as cost for its listed land, developed heaps, residential properties, condominiums, and flats within the firm’s working markets in Washington, California, Texas, and Florida starting Jan. 24, 2022,” it mentioned in a current information launch.
The corporate plans to take Bitcoin, Ethereum, USD Coin, XRP, Dogecoin, SHIBA INU, Binance USD, Wrapped Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dai, Bitcoin Money, Pax Greenback & Gemini Greenback.
“Acceptance of digital currencies for our actual property choices is a logical step for Harbor and demonstrates our versatile enterprise mannequin that separates us from our business friends,” chief working officer Jeff Habersetzer mentioned within the launch.
Harbor Customized Improvement operates round Puget Sound, in addition to in Sacramento, California; Austin, Texas; and Punta Gorda, Florida.
Its web site just lately marketed properties in Tacoma, Bremerton, Belfair, Blaine, Texas and California.
“By accepting digital currencies, Harbor not solely opens the door to entities with mixed market caps exceeding $1 trillion of buying energy, however locations Harbor in a primary mover place of adoption,” Sterling Griffin, President and CEO, mentioned within the launch. “… Our clear goal is to drive shareholder worth whereas performing because the thought chief inside our business group.”
Harbor Customized Improvement’s present native tasks
- Soundview Estates, Bremerton: 25 properties
- Mills Crossing, Bremerton: 36 townhome flats underneath building
- Pacific Ridge, Tacoma: 80 condominiums underneath building
- Wyndstone, Yelm: 76 flats items underneath building
- Olympic Sundown View Condo Mission, Belfair: 226 items underneath building
- Tanglewilde, Olympia Residences: 177 underneath building
Harbor Customized Improvement’s future native tasks
- Bridgeview Residences, Port Orchard: 138 items, website building begins spring 2022
- Broadmoor Commons, Bremerton: 32 townhome flats, building begins this month
- Westry Village, Poulsbo: 66 townhomes, spring 2022
(c)2022 The Peninsula Gateway (Gig Harbor, Wash.)
Distributed by Tribune Content Agency, LLC.