A Gig Harbor-based developer plans to start out taking cryptocurrency as cost for its actual property later this month.
Harbor Customized Improvement, Inc. will settle for “digital currencies as cost for its listed land, developed tons, residential properties, condominiums, and flats within the firm’s working markets in Washington, California, Texas, and Florida starting Jan. 24, 2022,” it stated in a current information launch.
The corporate plans to take Bitcoin, Ethereum, USD Coin, XRP, Dogecoin, SHIBA INU, Binance USD, Wrapped Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dai, Bitcoin Money, Pax Greenback & Gemini Greenback.
“Acceptance of digital currencies for our actual property choices is a logical step for Harbor and demonstrates our versatile enterprise mannequin that separates us from our business friends,” chief working officer Jeff Habersetzer stated within the launch.
Harbor Customized Improvement operates round Puget Sound, in addition to in Sacramento, California; Austin, Texas; and Punta Gorda, Florida.
Its web site lately marketed properties in Tacoma, Bremerton, Belfair, Blaine, Texas and California.
“By accepting digital currencies, Harbor not solely opens the door to entities with mixed market caps exceeding $1 trillion of buying energy, however locations Harbor in a primary mover place of adoption,” Sterling Griffin, President and CEO, stated within the launch. “… Our clear goal is to drive shareholder worth whereas performing because the thought chief inside our business group.”
Harbor Customized Improvement’s present native initiatives
- Soundview Estates, Bremerton: 25 properties
- Mills Crossing, Bremerton: 36 townhome flats below building
- Pacific Ridge, Tacoma: 80 condominiums below building
- Wyndstone, Yelm: 76 flats models below building
- Olympic Sundown View Condo Challenge, Belfair: 226 models below building
- Tanglewilde, Olympia Flats: 177 below building
Harbor Customized Improvement’s future native initiatives
- Bridgeview Flats, Port Orchard: 138 models, website building begins spring 2022
- Broadmoor Commons, Bremerton: 32 townhome flats, building begins this month
- Westry Village, Poulsbo: 66 townhomes, spring 2022
This story was initially revealed January 10, 2022 5:00 AM.